Click on these links for walkthroughs on key SCCUL site features.
If you have additional questions, please contact Brandon Pugh or Courtney Jackson at email@example.com.
Membership | Online Networking | Event Registration
Q: How do I register?
A: Register on sccul.org in four easy steps:
- 1. Go to http://www.sccul.org/ and click "Register” on the top right corner of the homepage.
- 2. Select your member type. Then click "Continue.”
- Associate Member Credit Union – For CEOs/managers of credit unions with some branches in South Carolina
- Associate Member Credit Union Employee – Employees of associate-member credit unions
- Business Partner – Partner organization CEO or manager
- Business Partner Employee – Any employee or representative of a League business partner
- Credit Union – League-affiliated credit union Presidents/CEOs and managers
- Credit Union Employee – Employees of League-affiliated credit unions
- 3. Search Our Directory. Enter your last name and email address to find a possible matching record. If you have an existing record, confirm that it is you and complete your registration. Otherwise, select "Register without matching” to go to the instructions for creating a new profile.
- 4. Get Connected! Whether you found a matching profile or you’re creating a new one, the next step is to set you’re your username and password. Follow the online instructions until registration is complete.
Q: How do I update my profile information?
A: Sign into http://www.sccul.org/ and click on Manage Profile on the left menu. Then select any feature under Profile Home to make your desired changes.
Q: How do I manage my notifications?
A: Sign into http://www.sccul.org/ and click on Manage Profile on the left menu. Select Preferences under Information & Settings and check the box next to a specific preference to turn them on or uncheck to turn the preference off. To finish, click Save My Settings at the bottom of the page.
Q: How do I find other site members?
A: Finding and contacting other site members is a breeze with the "Member Search” feature on http://www.sccul.org/. Permanently located on the bottom left of the homepage under Need Assistance?, the Member Search allows registered members to locate an individual, credit union, or business partner by simply entering in their name.
Once you find who you’re looking for, you have the option to view their additional profile pages, send a message, view their blog/photos/favorites, or add them to your connections.
Q: How do I join a group?
A: To join a group:
- 1. Sign into http://www.sccul.org/.
- 2. Click on Community under the blue Join the Movement block on the homepage.
- 3. Click on the name of the group you would like to join.
- 4. Click on Join Group under the group title.
To access a network or group you already belong to:
- 1. Sign into http://www.sccul.org/
- 2. Click on Groups on the left menu.
- 3. Click on the Group name.
Q: How do I register for an event?
A: To register for an event:
- 1. Click on Development under the Credit Unions tab on the main drop-down menu.
- 2. Click on the title of the event for which you would like to register.
- 3. If registration is available, click on "Register for this event” under Registration Information.
- 4. Complete the registration form as instructed.
- 5. Click on "Save & Finalize Registration” when you've finished.
6. Print and save your confirmation.