Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta - Lunch & Learn
Thursday, March 7
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Edward L. Bateman Center, Irmo
Bernie Mazyck with the SC Association of Community Development Corporation will provide this Lunch & Learn opportunity, which will highlight Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta products that can help credit unions:
- Reach new customer markets, including non-first-time homebuyers, and drive revenue across multiple product lines
- Grow your loan portfolio, including purchase money mortgages and lines of credit
- Expedite the disposition of your REO portfolio
- Reduce loan risk
FHLBA AHP Set-aside Products provide rehabilitation funding to qualified homeowners and home purchase and home rehabilitation funding to Veterans.
- FHLBA's Energy Efficient/Weatherization Rehabilitation Products provide up to $12,000 for weatherization and energy efficient improvements to owner-occupied homes. Funds are available to qualified homeowners that meet product eligibility requirements, and there is no required homeowner financial contribution.
- FHLBA's Veterans Products can help qualified veterans and active duty members of the U.S. military or their surviving spouses access up to $15,000 in grant funds for accessibility improvements or energy-efficient upgrades to a home, or to up to $10,000 in down-payment and closing-cost assistance for purchase of or purchase and rehabilitation of a new home. No matching funds from the homeowner or homebuyer are required.
There is no cost to attend this meeting. If you have questions or require assistance,
please call 800-235-4290/803-781-5400, x418 or x419. To register, complete
this form and click "Submit Form." You may also print
the form and complete it later. Send it to:
Conferences & Training
P.O. Box 1787
Columbia, SC 29202